How To Check Your Remote Control Using Your Mobile's Camera

by Tuesday, October 29, 2013 0 comments

How To Check Your Remote Control Using Your Mobile's Camera 
Hi friends Iam back with a new trick. Yesterday i struck with a problem (i.e) My TV remote is not working I replaced the battery of my remote but eventhough it is not working. Then i thaught that there would be some problem with my remotes circuit. I just tried to search for these problems online. Unfortunately i came with a trickto check my remote's control using mobile's camera. After doing this trick only i came to realize that there was some problem with my TV and not with my Remote.
Here is what i did:
  • Open the Camera on you mobile.
  • Then keep your remote's head near the camera.
  • Then press the remote's buttons you can see the light ray visible on your mobile's camera (If your remote is working)

Unknown

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment